This is the replacement filter for all AquaRest Spas model years 2015 and newer. We sell both Pleatco (OEM) & Darlly (After Market) 28 sq ft. filters. Both can be used as replacement filters. According to the manufacturer, the filter needs to be cleaned at least once a month. When you clean your new filter, it's great to have a second one on hand as the filter you clean needs to dry completely before putting it back into the spa. With a spare filter on hand, you can enjoy the spa without waiting for the other to dry!
Our Luxurious "Hot Tub Headerz" are spa pillows like you have never experienced. The counter-weighted design is perfect for any individual who is ready to relax without the hassle of suction cups, straps or clips. Check out our pictures for detailed specifications. Enjoy your spa in good health!
- Durable & Adjustable Spa Pillows (NO straps or latches!)
- Luxurious Marine Grade Vinyl
- Headerz stay in place when in use; removable for dry storage
- High Quality Construction; Counter-Weight Design
Sale!The Cover Rock-It is a superior cover lift that offers a simplistic design. It fits most of today’s spas up to 96″, all the while offering ease of use and affordability. The Cover Rock-It slides effortlessly behind the spa enabling a view from all sides.
- Under-spa plates are held securely in place by the weight of the spa
- Requires as little as 18″ of clearance
- When folded down, the cover stores neatly on the side of spa to provide a full view
- Zinc-plated and powder coated finish
- Fits most spas up to 96″
Sale!One of the biggest delays & added costs associated with the installation of a spa is preparing a proper foundation. Many people opt for concrete pads or wooden decks for their hot tub. Each case waits on weather cooperating to install & lots of time to prepare. In most cases, this could delay your hot tub set-up by weeks. It could also cost you around $1500+! Our Handi-Spa Pad is a faster, cheaper alternative to concrete pads & wooden decks. We include 6 modular pads, which connect together to make an 8’ x 8’ area, to create a more than sufficient foundation for your hot tub. Set-up takes just a few minutes: Simply place the pads where you want them, lock them together with the built-in connectors, and you’re ready to go. No mess, no waiting, no hassles, no problem. Additional pads can be purchased for larger spas. What makes the Handi-Spa Pad so great? The Handi-Spa Pad is constructed of durable, weatherproof, high-density polyethylene. The underside of the Handi-Spa Pad is formed with built-in “strength” pockets. It has been tested to withstand 300 lbs. of pressure per square ft. making a total weight of 7000 lbs. over a 21-ft square area. Each individual pad measures 32” x 48” x 2” thick & weighs 15 lbs.
- We include 6 pads to form an 8′ x 8′ foundation
- Pads lock together with built-in connectors
- Color- Grey
- Strong/ Durable pad for spa placement
- No need to pour concrete or build a deck
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Add additional pads as needed to increase overall pad size