Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all ordering methods: online, phone, fax, or mail.
- Clearwater Pool & Spa delivers anywhere within the U.S. 48 contiguous states only, where surface delivery is permitted. Unfortunately we do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii at this time. New spas are delivered by freight truck, which is added to your bill at check-out. Parts and supplies are delivered using UPS, which is added to your bill at check-out. You will have an option to select standard delivery or a faster option for your parts, accessories or supply delivery.
- A daytime phone number is required in order for the freight company to call you for delivery arrangements.
- A physical address is required. We cannot ship spas to PO Boxes or APO. Due to high ticket value, if paying by credit card, the specified delivery address must match your credit card billing address for your protection and ours.
- Due to size, these items must be shipped via truck. You should have help on hand to assist you. The driver is responsible for unloading curbside or driveway delivery. It is your responsibility to position and install the unit into your yard or home.
- Most residential addresses are accessible, but locations which are not accessible by tractor-trailer -or- which require extra handling may be subject to additional charges. Examples include: narrow lanes, alleys or bridges, islands or locations requiring ferry boat transportation, toll-bridges, gated communities restricting trucks, un-paved roads, and remote rural locations. If in doubt, call us and we will check with the delivery company prior to proceeding to quote any extra delivery charges. We will obtain your approval for additional charges, if any. We reserve the right to decline orders for which we determine that delivery is impractical.
- You or a person you designate must be on hand to inspect and sign for truck deliveries. Carefully inspect the carton and packaging, and note any damage, no matter how slight, on the freight receipt prior to signing. Missed delivery appointments may result in redelivery charges to you.
- Damage is very unlikely, but if the merchandise itself appears damaged, note it on delivery receipt and call Clearwater Pool & Spa immediately for assistance. If you or your designee sign for and accept the delivery without noting damage, you are indicating that the shipment arrived in good condition, and no claims can be made.
- Customer shall be responsible for all freight charges associated with cancelled orders.
This agreement can be modified at any point, if necessary, by Clearwater Pool & Spa.
We are happy to help with any questions. Call us at 1-844-301-1717, weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m., Central time.